At Destination Auto Group we’re not your traditional dealership group. And we’re not looking for traditional dealership people. Recognized as the 2019 Canadian Automotive Dealers Association (CADA) Laureate Award Winner for Business Innovation and one of Canada’s Best Employers for Recent Graduates for 2022, Destination Kingsway Honda is on the hunt for a Service Appointment Coordinator to joint their team! This individual will develop ongoing, mutually beneficial relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company.
It’s Different Here - What we can provide for you:
- A competitive compensation plan!
- Enhanced group health benefits program.
- An environment that is friendly, respectful, collaborative and ultimately supports your success!
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What you’ll be doing:
- Receive inbound calls for appointment bookings, product requests or information, following up as necessary to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Perform outbound calls to schedule service appointments for customers.
- Recommend services and repairs based on Honda Canada’s maintenance schedule and documented vehicle history.
- Marketing outstanding campaigns, promotions, and/or other services to customers.
- Confirm and update customer information within Destination and Honda Canada databases.
- Contacting customers at specific time intervals to notify of upcoming appointments.
- Booking appointments to ensure a balance of shop utilization and customer preferences.
- Record necessary customer feedback, concerns, or complaints and forward to management as required. Follow up as necessary to ensure a prompt resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the table:
· Always brightly beaming positivity and smiling!
- Previous experience in a call center, or similar, environment.
- Previous experience in a Dealership setting considered an asset.
- Prior or similar customer service experience may also be considered.
- Extremely high level of customer services skills.
- Strong computer skills (including MS Office suite); experience with CDK and X-Time is an asset.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency speaking a 2nd language is considered an asset.
- Someone who is very self-motivated, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask, prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like you submit your resume to our human resources team today.
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.